Skip to main content

Seunghyun FT Island Has a Girlfriend

ft island
More and more Kpop idols who dare claim to have a girlfriend in public. This time is the maknae of FT Island Song Seunghyun.

FT Island became as a guest star on MBC Music program 'All the Kpop'. The MC Boom who began offending girlfriend problems.

"I'm good friends with personnel FT Island, so I know the five members just broke up with their girlfriends. They all single at the moment," said Boom, Friday (23/11/2012).

Hearing this, vocalist Lee Hongki directly look at Seunghyun. "I'm not sure Seunghyun single," he said.

Boom then fishing with says if Seunghyun really had a girlfriend and did not want to admit, his girlfriend definitely sad. Kpop idol Seunghyun was then replied with an unexpected answer.

"Yes, I have a girlfriend," he said. (Soompi)

Seunghyun FT Island Has a Girlfriend

Popular posts from this blog

EXO Released Wolf Drama Version Music Video

This is How Taeyang Keeps His Body Shape

Coldplay x BTS My Universe Lyric

Hong Jin Young Become a Hot Lingerie Model

Police Found a Note at Song Jae Rim's Apartment

BoA - Only One Lyric

Taeyang 'Big Bang' Become a Producer of Se7en

YG Entertainment Denies Seungri Dating with Anna Kubo

Before Comeback, Lee Hyori Posing in Vogue Magazine

Taeyang Bigbang Is Preparing His Solo Album