Skip to main content

Joon 'MBLAQ' Does not Want to Have Twitter Account

joon mblaq
Twitter has become the most convenient medium for a public idols to communicate with their fans. But not so with kpop idol, Lee Joon.

Until now, among the personnel MBLAQ, only Joon who does not have a Twitter account. He claimed to Twitter is not a suitable place for him.

"Twitter is not in line with my personality. I can not handle the fans well," said Joon, Thursday (01/26/2012).

Joon admitted that he was ashamed if he should be too much chatting with fans. But he will remain friendly if met A + (call for fans MBLAQ).

"I do not know why I find it hard to talk with fans. I can not because of too shy. But I always try to treat fans well when they met. I also want to be close to them," he explained.

Joon 'MBLAQ' Does not Want to Have Twitter Account

Popular posts from this blog

Knee injury, Junsu '2 PM' Treated in Hospital

New BTS Album Breaks Guinness Record

Minho SHINee Ever Date 5 Minutes with Kim Ji Won

#HappyChanyeolDay Liven up 25th Birthday of Chanyeol 'EXO'

These 5 Beautiful Kpop Girls Were Nerd At School

This is How Taeyang Keeps His Body Shape

Eun Ji Won was Rushed to the Hospital

Kangin Ready to Rejoined With Super Junior

5 Facts of Song Hye Kyo Who was Sued for Divorce by Song Joong Ki

Family Confirmed that Jonghyun 'SHINee' Died due to Suicide