Skip to main content

Sunye Wonder Girls & Daesung Bigbang Also Ever Wanted to Suicide - Part 2

daesung-bigbang

>>Previous: Sunye Wonder Girls & Daesung Bigbang Also Ever Wanted to Suicide - Part 1

For Kpop idol, personnel Big Bang, Daesung, the desire of suicide came after he was accidentally hit man to death last year. Daesung felt so guilty that no longer dared to face the world.

Moreover, many people who judge him as a murderer. Daesung Big Bang was deeply hurt. He was not able to meet the parents, would not eat, and cried every day.

"I know I should not do that (commit suicide). But after reading the comments of people, I began to have extreme thoughts (suicide). I know it's wrong but I feel everyone wants me dead," said Kpop idol, Daesung in SBS Healing Camp.

Luckily for Daesung, victims' families are also supported to keep the spirit. He is also close to God and as often as possible to stay in the church to pray. (detikhot)

Sunye Wonder Girls & Daesung Bigbang Also Ever Wanted to Suicide

Popular posts from this blog

Hong Jin Young Become a Hot Lingerie Model

EXO Released Wolf Drama Version Music Video

Coldplay x BTS My Universe Lyric

This is How Taeyang Keeps His Body Shape

#HappyChanyeolDay Liven up 25th Birthday of Chanyeol 'EXO'

SM Town Jakarta Concert Tickets For Sale Start On August 10

Yoseob - Caffeine Lyric

Before Comeback, Lee Hyori Posing in Vogue Magazine

SM Town Concert Tickets Jakarta Indonesia

Taeyang 'Big Bang' Become a Producer of Se7en